Account Executive – absolutely! focus media
Responsible for independently identifying leads and establishing on-going client relationships producing sales and client retention in direct support of the publication’s mission, goals and strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop annual individual / organizational strategic sales plan in coordination with Publisher(s) and Owner/Executive Publisher.
• Identify and execute new business opportunities resulting in increased sales and revenue.
• Ensure existing business segment growth and service maintaining the targeted retention rate and sales goals.
• Resolve internal / external customer issues in a prompt and professional manner.
• Submit ad materials in an organized and timely fashion to the Graphics Department.
• Maintain accounts in Magazine Manager.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational and Skills Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year of related sales / business development experience.
• Proficient in the use of office computer system related to job duties.
• Ability to work independently setting and achieving sales goals; excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate and respond to questions in a professional and knowledgeable manner; multi-task and remain detailed and organized; maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must perform job in a safe manner and ensure a safe workplace.
• Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
Position is commission based.
Email your resume to email@example.com